- Taken from Kraft Spring Celebrations Magazine
- 38 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crumbs)
- 2 cups (475 ml) jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped Planters Walnuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- Mix crumbs, marshmallows and walnuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Place chocolate, milk, corn syrup and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Immediately add chocolate mixture to crumb mixture.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- These chewy squares take well to traveling because they won't crumble. For easy packing, just return to the original pan.