- A winner from toddler to senior citizens for flavor and ease of making!
Serves/Makes:14 or more cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter (shortening or margarine okay to use)
- 1 cup (225 ml) broken pecans or walnuts
- 12 or more 1-inch paper candy cups
- Melt chocolate chips with butter in top of a double boiler over hot water.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans or walnuts.
- Spoon heaping tspfuls into 1-inch paper candy cups, filling each half full.
- Chill until firm.
- Peel off paper cups, if desired.
I toast my walnuts or pecans first, and feel free to use a mixture of nuts or your favorite nut.
I like using semi-sweet chocolate chips and a touch of rum or frangelico for flavor, and often times, I like to add a drop of vanilla extract.