- A winner from toddler to senior citizens for flavor and ease of making!
Serves/Makes:2 dozen or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 small package of Jell-O, any flavor you like
- Boil the sugar, corn syrup, and water together until it spins a thread or will make strings.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, add Jell-O and beat until blended.
- Pour the syrup slowly.. very slowly, over the egg mixture and beat until it is stiff.
- Drop by tsp onto waxed paper and cool.
- These are very sweet and light. You can use any brand of jello gelatin, but I have always had the best results using only Jell-O Brand Gelatin.