- Simple to make and good to eat!
Serves/Makes:2 dozen or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice, undiluted and thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, softened
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). box powdered sugar
- 1 package Angelflake or shredded coconut
- Combine orange juice, butter, vanilla wafer crumbs, and powdered sugar together and blend all ingredients well.
- Roll into small balls, then roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Hint: Try making these using Lemonade mix or Bacardi Mix for Pina Colada balls. Okay to add a little rum to balls for adult "zest" .
Use food coloring to heighten color if you like, very pretty with spring menus, but nice year round. I have made these for almost every baby and wedding shower I have been involved with in any way.
These are GOOD!