- 40 asparagus spears
- cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on bking sheet, coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown slightly, shaking pan occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat.
- Serve immediately.