- Family Recipe File
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut(or to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips(more or less to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Melt butter in oven in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Remove and add graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix until moist and press in pan to cover bottom.
- Sprinkle coconut over graham cracker mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips and walnuts.
- Drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, but watch closely. If cookies brown too quickly cover with foil.
- Cool about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.