Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Cream
Serves/Makes:15 strawberries approx.
- 1 pint of strawberries
- whipped cream
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bag chocolate pieces
- white chocolate (optional)
- Wash strawberrys and remove tops.
- Take a knife and take out the middle of the strawberry.
- Put whipped cream into a pastry bag and insert the tip of bag into the streawberry; fill half of the strawberry.
- Melt chocolate and put in another pastery bag; fill the rest of the strawberry or dip strawberries partially in melted chocolate.
- Put finished strawberries on a pan covered with wax paper.
- Put strawberries in the freezer for approximately 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate.