- Made with rice, veggie soup, and sausage
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). bags yellow rice
- 4 10.75 oz (301 grm). cans vegetable soup
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). package hot sausage
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine or butter
- hot sauce, as desired
- Cook rice in a large pot with 5 cups (1175 ml) of water.
- Add 4 tbsp (60 ml) of margarine or butter.
- Stir while boiling for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cover saucepan, let simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and fry.
- Mix vegetable soup and sausage into rice.
- Continue cooking until heated through.