- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can chunk pineapple
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) Ancini de Pepe pasta
- 2 11 oz (308 grm). cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 oz (140 grm). miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz (224 grm). whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) juice.
- Combine the juice with sugar, flour, and eggs.
- Cook over medium heat until thick; cool.
- Cook pasta 8 - 10 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water.
- Combine with cooled dressing.
- Refrigerate 12 hours in an air-tight container.
- Add fruit and marshmallows.
- Mix together and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- May be stored for 1 week in an air-tight container