- Recipe File
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 small bag mini marshmallows
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta
- 40 oz (1120 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained, (save juice)
- 33 oz (924 grm). mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix in saucepan sugar, flour, salt, and 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) reserved juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add to boiling mixture, cook 1-2 minutes longer at reduced heat, stirring constantly.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cooled pineapple juice mixture and cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, add marshmallows, mandarin oranges, pineapple and Cool Whip.
- Mix well.
- Chill and serve.