- Vicky Bryant (found at foodgeeks)
- 4 to 5 heads broccoli
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) bacon bits
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). black pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) breadcrumbs
- beaten eggs
- bread crumbs
- Chop broccoli fine; boil in water one hour.
- Strain; mix with above ingredients.
- Form into balls, 1 tbsp (15 ml)., heaping, per ball.
- Dip in egg and roll in extra breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry 4 minutes or until golden brown.