- Vicky Bryant (found on internet)
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package chicken flavored dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine, melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic salt
- Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with enough water to coverand bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes covered and then uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain, and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, onion, eggs, margarine, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cover chilling in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour, until moisture has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned.