- Wonderful for Block Parties or any other type of get-together
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) - 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). bag miniature marshmallows
- 13 cups (3075 ml) popped corn
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanuts
- plastic disposable gloves
- your favorite large cake pan
- aluminum foil
- Pour popped corn, peanuts and chocolate chips in a very large bowl.
- Line cake pan with foil.
- Microwave margarine, in an 8 cups (1900 ml) bowl, for 20-25 seconds.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Add marshmallows and microwave in 40 seconds intervals, stirring after each interval, until the mixture is combined.
- Pour over pop corn mixture With plastic gloves combine mixture until pop corn mixture is well coated. Try to do this quickly.
- Dump mixture into lined pan.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
- I've taken these to Block Parties, usually two. The children , as well as adults, loved them.