- JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) boiling apple juice (Do not add cold water.)
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- vegetable oil or cooking spray
- Using paper towel dipped in vegetable oil, lightly wipe inside of both sides of mold and along rims. (Or spray lightly with no stick cooking spray.)
- Close mold, matching up the rims of the egg halves.
- Snap each of the 6 individual egg halves together until each of the 6 eggs are firmly sealed.
- Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed.
- Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Stir boiling apple juice into gelatin in medium bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into measuring cup with pour spout.
- Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to the top of the egg shape.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between halves of each egg.
- Do not pull on the handle.
- Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs.
- Do not swallow EGG JIGGLERS whole.
- If you are counting calories use the .6 oz. size of Jell-O Sugar Free.