Teresa's Ham and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) smoked ham, chopped fine
- 2 loaves sliced sandwich bread
- Add milk to cream cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese is soft and spreadable. If necessary, add a little more milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Spread on bread for sandwiches.
- Makes enough spread for about two loaves of sandwich sliced bread.
- Refrigerate any unused spread.
- Crusts may be removed and sandwiches cut into triangles, halved or quartered.