Potato and Onion Side/Garnish
- Tasty chuncks of potato, seasoned just rite that will make your tast buds happier than ever!:)
- McEachern H. (11 yrs. old and made this recipe up myself.)
Serves/Makes:5 potatoes=4 serv.
- *amount of Red potatoes needed
- *pinch of Taragon leaves (optional)
- *seasoned salt
- *vegitable oil
- *chives (optional)
- *dash of pepper
- *spatula or spoon
- 1 cut potatoes into bite-size chunks
- 2 cut onions into tiny squares
- 3 mix together in oiled pan on medium or high heat
- 4 add chives, pepper, taragon leaves, and seasoned salt
- 5 cook until potatoes are lightly brown.
- 6 add more seasoned salt and serve
- I hope you like my home-made recipe. I have tried this and it is delicious.
Editors note: This recipe is unedited. Hurray for young chefs! :)