Hawaii's Potato and Macaroni Salad
- Cyndie- Honolulu, now Ontario, CA
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 4 to 5 large potatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) shell macaroni, dry
- 1 to 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 to 3 pickles to taste, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) peas
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pickle juice (or less)
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Cool and cut into cubes.
- Cook macaroni per package directions.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing.