Fettuccine Alfredo With Roasted Chicken and Romano
- La Sante Gourmet Foods
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmasan
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- salt, to taste
- black or white pepper, to taste
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). fresh fettuccine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). roasted chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 or more Romano tomatoes, diced small
- Pour butter and cream into shallow oven-proof dish, and place in 200 degree (90 C.) oven while boiling water for pasta.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- Remove cream mixture serving bowl from oven and toss with pasta; coat well.
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, parmasan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper; incorporate well.
- Top with cheese and parsley.
- This is a restaurant source recipe.