- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm) extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (224 grm). Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (224 grm). bleu cheese shredded
- 2 oz (56 grm). fine crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- Let all cheese stand at room temperature until softened.
- Place all cheeses in bowl and mix and smoosh together with hands until all cheese is mixed and smoothed together.
- Add walnuts and Worcestershire sauce and again mix all together.
- Serve on platter with assorted crackers (my favorites are Triscuts and Sociables).
- My grandmother made this every holiday since I can remember and and used to have to make 2. One for the party and one for me. I loved it but she would never give me a straight answer on how she made it. Well, finally a few months ago she did, and I made it for this past Thanksgiving and Christmas and just yesterday decided to make myself one just for the heck of it. It is very tasty and I thought it would only be right to share it with other people. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!