- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 7.5 oz (210 grm). pkg. almond brickle chips (I use Bits O'Brickle)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Combine flour and powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press evenly into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and next 4 ingredients; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool; cut into squares.