Serves/Makes:2 1/2 dozen
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) milk
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients until blended; spread mixture evenly on rectangles.
- Roll up, jelly roll fashion, starting at a long side; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle swirls evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
- crescent rolls;