- 1 14 oz (392 grm). pkg. caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan; cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in pecans, and drop by tspfuls onto buttered baking sheets.
- Let stand until firm.
- Microwave milk chocolate in a 1-quart dish at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Dip caramel candies into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip; place on buttered baking sheets.
- Let candy stand until firm.