- Main Dish
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1 oz (28 grm). envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 tsp (20 ml) seeded, diced, jalapeno pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla lightly with oil; place, oil side down, on baking sheets.
- Spread cheese mixture on half of each tortilla; sprinkle with diced jalapeno pepper, if desired.
- Fold tortillas over filling.
- Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges.