- 2 quarts (1900 ml) water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 3 family size tea bags
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
- Remove mixture from heat and add tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard tea bags, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved; stir in concentrates.
- Chill; serve over ice.