- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Line muffin tin with 12 paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, butter, and egg.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients; add milk mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.