Vanishing Breakfast Rolls
- Rolls with a sweet filling
- Kellyn Peterson
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 package unbaked cresent rolls
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- In seperate bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll 1 large marshmallow in melted margarine, covering ALL surfaces.
- Roll marshmallow in sugar and cinnamon.
- Repeat on other marshmallows
- Wrap each marshmallow in a crescent roll, make sure to hide marshmallow completely and seal edges securely.
- Spray 4 muffin tin cups with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Place rolls in muffin cups.
- Place muffin tin in center of oven with a piece of tinfoil to catch spills.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 11-13 min.
- Remove immediatly from muffin cups
- Eat and enjoy!
- If this is done correctly, the marshmallow inside will "vanish" (hence the name) leaving a sugary-sweet filling.