- Popcorn with a Jello flavoring
- Kellyn Peterson
Serves/Makes:3 dozen popcorn balls
- 1 cup (225 ml) white karo
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of Jello, any flavor
- 1 package of plain popcorn, popped
- Place karo syrup and sugar in sauce pan & bring to a boil.
- Add Jello.
- Bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over 6 quarts (5675 ml) of popped corn.
- After it has cooled a little (not too much!) form into balls and let cool completely.
- Parents make sure you supervise children when making this. Parents should handle the boiling and pouring over the popcorn, as it will be VERY hot.