- A colorful crispy fantastic salad packed with cancer fighting ingredients
- 2 cups (475 ml) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 19 oz (532 grm). can white cannellini beans,drained and rinsed
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices,drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of toasted walnuts or sunflower seeds
- 2 large scallions, sliced with green tops
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). orange juice
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil,balsamic vinegar and juice.
- Toss together.
- Besides being so good and healthy its a beautiful salad
to look at.