- Shrimp n' veggies fried in vegetable oil mixed with cooked spaghetti
- Keri Coutcher
Serves/Makes:serves about 2-4 people
- 1 bunch of fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) to 1 lb (.5 kg). cooked frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil, adding capfulls more when needed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cooked spaghetti
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika, to taste
- Heat pan on med-hi and add oil.
- In separate pot, boil up water for the pasta.
- While pan is heating, chop up all vegetables, sized to your liking.
- Add vegetables and seaonings if you'd like.
- After the vegetables are nearly brown add shrimp to warm (if you are cooking fresh shrimp start that when you add the vegetables).
- When the vegetables are tinted brown then they are done.
- Mix the cooked vegetables with the strained, cooked pasta and enjoy!!!
- You may add or take out any vegetables you like. It takes about 45 minutes in all.