- Used in chicken or beef and noodles
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cold water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Mix all ingredients together till dough is formed. You may need more or less flour.
- Roll out on a floured surface to desired thickness.
- Cut into desired widths, ready to use.
- I use my Kitchenade heavyduty mixer and put on my dough stirer. This is quick and easy. I also use my pizza cutter to cut the noodles. After cut stick them directly into the boiling broth. This will absorb the flavor of the broth.