- 1 cup (225 ml) cold water
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1.4 oz (39.2 grm). sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 8oz. block 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 8oz. cool whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua`
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) instant expresso or 2 tbsp (30 ml) instant coffee granules
- 24 ladyfingers packages
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well with whisk.
- Cover with plastic wrap, chill 20-30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Combine hot water, Kahlua, and coffee.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Arrange 16 halves, flat sides down, in trifle bowl or large glass bowl.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua` mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers, Sprinkle with 1 tbsp (15 ml) cocoa.
- Repeat layers, ending with cocoa.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 12 servings, about 2/3 cup per serving
Calories 310 (26 percent from fat)