- Easy and delicious wau to have instant Hot Mochas
- Kista Cook
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar (or to taste Splenda)
- 4 cups (950 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) instant coffee powder
- 1 vanilla bean or 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried orange peel
- In a large mixing bowl or very large jar with a tightly sealing lid, add all the ingredients and mix or shake to blend them well.
- Store in an airtight container(s) for at least a week before using so flavors can blend.
- To serve:
- Stir the mix well.
- Place nice 3 tbsp (45 ml) of mix into your mug or cup.
- Pour in about 6 oz (168 grm). of boiling water and stir well to dissolve ingredients, then continue pouring hot water and stir lightly to serve.
- This is a great recipe to give as a gift at the Holidays, for a Secret Sister gift or for anyone recouperating. It is a great dieter's pick-me-up too.
We like to take this along with us on our long summer vacation touring trips. Nice to have on hand when you stop at service stations that have a microwave where you can heat your own water in your own cups, or you can get almost always get a McDonalds or other fast food joint on the road to fill your cup or thermos with hot water.