- Kista Cook
- 2 slices bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped onion
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Saut green pepper and onion in bacon grease after frying bacon.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.