- Momma Thyme
Serves/Makes:1 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 4 tsp (20 ml) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Whisk in 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk to blend and season with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.