Banana Nut Salad with Peanut Butter Mayonnaise
- Momma Thyme
- 4 bananas, halved lenghwise
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 large bowl of salad greens
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of chopped toasted nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellman's is best)
- Coat bananas with lemon juice and arrange on salad green placed on four individual plates.
- Blend toasted nuts, peanut butter, honey and mayonnaise, using room temperature water to thin mixture if desired, or leave thick.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Serve immediately, or chill for up to an hour.