- Great recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground chuck
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper
- 1 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can tomato soup
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown hamburger, onions and peppers together; drain and return to large skillet.
- Add tomato soup and diced tomatoes.
- Bring the above to a boil.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of the cheese until melted.
- Add cooked spaghetti and bacon.
- Place in 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Bake covered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Take out and top with remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese. Do not cover this time.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- This was given to me by my daughter-in-law, Amy and her mother.
It is really good and easy.