- Great with hearty soups, and perfect by itself
- 3 cups (700 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). honey
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bottle your favorite beer (I prefer Honey Brown)
- 1 stick butter, melted ( eserve for later)
- Mix everything except butter together, will be a bit sticky.
- Place in a loaf pan then pour melted butter over the top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
- The butter melts down through and the bread which is very crusty with a rich butter flavor. You may decrease the amount of butter if you don't want it too rich.