- 1 cup (225 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) each: chopped fresh basil, rosemary, thyme, parsely
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- fresh ground coarse black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sundried tomato paste, optional
- Whisk all ingredients together and let the flavors meld by sitting on your kitchen counter for a few hours.
- Will keep in the fridge for three days.
- Use at room temperature.
- This dipping oil is great brushed on vegetables/chicken before you grill them.