- La Sante
- Dry rub:
- 2 cups (475 ml) jerk spice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) coriander
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cantaloupe bowl, cantaloupe cut in half, cored, seeded
- 6 melon balls of cantaloupe
- 6 oz (168 grm). chicken
- 5 strawberries
- 2 oz (56 grm). of your choice dressing
- dash of poppy seeds
- Dredge chicken into dry rub.
- Grill on medium heat until pink is gone; set aside.
- In mixing bowl add favourite lettuce, poppy seeds, berries, chicken, dressing, and toss.
- Place in melon halves and garnish with melon balls and shredded coconut.
- Nice light summer side dish. You will have extra of the dry rub--store in an airtight container.