- La Sante
- 1 cup (225 ml) barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) beer (your choice)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey or molasses
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcesterchire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place food in marinade and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove food and place marinade in saucepan.
- Cook marinade on medium heat until thickened.
- Baste food with sauce while grilling.