Fettuccine With Herbs, Butter And Cream
- Terri McK
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh fettucine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) mixed chopped fresh herbs (tarragon, chives, parsley)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring 2 quarts (1900 ml) of water to boil with 1 tsp (5 ml) salt.
- In small saucepan heat on low, cream and butter, for 1 minute.
- When slightly reduced add salt and pepper.
- Keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain.
- Add pasta back to pot and pour cream over; toss.
- Add herbs and toss well, add more salt and pepper and toss again, cooking on low heat, to coat pasta.