- A simple and easy to prepare summer treat
- Brian Johnson
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 mangos
- 2 papayas
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 nectarines
- 1 cup (225 ml) red grapes
- 1/2 pint of red raspberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) blackberries
- 1 star fruit
- To make the sauce, peel and pit 2 of the fresh mangos and dice.
- Combine the diced mangos with the red raspberries and puree in a food processor. Reserve.
- Clean all of the remaining fruit and dice, combine in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mango and raspberry sauce over and stir.
- Garnish the top of the fruit bowl with the blackberries and slices of the star fruit.
- Recipe by Brian Johnson