- Ham chunks or kilbasa sausage
- whole potatoes
- chunks of carrots
- corn on the cob, optional
- 1 6-pack beer
- Layered all vegetables and meat.
- We used whole potatoes, chunks of carrots, cabbage and the utmost importance, onion (Something to do with the onion acid).
- We also used ham chunks for the meat.
- We have had this in the past where they used corn on the cob.
- Peel back husks a little to remove silk.
- Cook with the husks.
- I would use kilbasa sausage instead of ham.
- After you have this all layered in the milk can, poor a six pack of beer over it all.
- Before placing the seal, butter the lid so that it doesn't produce a vacuum.
- I'm not sure how long to cook this, but it was about 3-4 hours, and was cooked on top of a propane gadget, similar to what they place a deep fat turkey fryer on.
- However, you can cook this over hot coals.
- we had this meal this weekend for Fathers Day. It made tons.