- Terri McK
- 10 biscotti, store bought or home made
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) triple sec or orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) real whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- garnish: chopped white chocolate, candied orange pieces, grated bittersweet chocolate
- Break biscotti into pieces in bowl.
- Combine liqueur and orange juice in seperate bowl; pour over biscotti and let stand 30 minutes.
- Whip real whipping cream with mixer until peaks form.
- In separate bowl whip cheese until soft, then whisk in spoonfuls of whipping cream to cheese, fold in remaining.
- Fold in orange peel and both chocolates.
- Divide cookies and mascarpone mixture into parfaits, adding half of cookie mix at base of parfait, top with cheese.
- Repeat steps for each parfait.
- Garnish and serve.
- Wonderful summer treat!