- No crust Strawberry Pie
- 24 oz (672 grm). fresh strawberries
- 1 2.1 oz (58.8 grm) box sugar free cook & serve vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 oz (44.8 grm) box sugar free strawberry Jello
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- whipped topping, optional
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- Place evenly in a pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, pudding mix, Jello, and water.
- Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Top with lite whipped topping prior to serving, if desired.
- Tastes pretty good if you don't mind artificial sweetner. 8 servings, 58 calories, 12.6 g carbs. Came from Allrecipes.com.