Apple Thyme Marinade for Pork
- Enough delicious marinade for 8 pounds of meat, store unused portions, delicious for pork, try it on chicken and lamb too!
- Momma Thyme
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). cans frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking oil
- 4 tsp (20 ml) dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- Combine apple juice concentrate, oil, thyme, honey, and soy sauce.
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
- Pour desired amount of marinade over meat. Close bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat.
- Grill, bake, or broil as desired)
- Store unused portion of marinade in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.