Orange, Lemon and Thyme Marinade
- Excellent marinade for meats or vegetables for grilling or broiling. Wondeful basting for roasted meats.
- Momma Thyme (Via Internet)
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 cup (225 ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) orange juice
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) thyme
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more peanut oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine juices, zest, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add oil very slowly while mixing.
- Add enough oil until you reach salad oil consistency.
- Important to add oil slowly until all ingredients have emulsified together.
- This recipe was found at: