- Abby Pittman
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can Texas Ranch style beans
- 1 head lettce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced finely
- 1 package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 bag cheddar cheese flavored Doritos or other corn chips
- Brown hamburger and add taco seasoning as directed by package.
- Add can of Texas Style beans until warm.
- Remove from burner.
- In a bowl mix together all salad ingredients.
- Add hamburger and bean mixture.
- Add package of cheddar cheese.
- Pour whole bottle of Catalina dressing on top, and mix all ingredients together until coated with the dressing.
- Take bag of Doritos and crush while in the bag.
- Pour all of Doritos on the top of mixture.
- You may add more vegetables to the salad mixture if you so desire.