Vinegar Dressing to use on Pork Barbecue
- Used on pulled pork bbq sandwiches
- The Ultimate barbecue Sauce Cookbook/Jim Auchmutey /Susan P.
Serves/Makes:1 quart plus
- 1 quart (950 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). ground red pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground black pepper
- In a large container combine ingredients.
- Let stand for at least 4 hours.
- Store unused sauce indefinitely in a cool, dark place.
- Use on pulled pork sandwiches.
I have used this recipe and it is excellent!
I found it in "The Ultimate Barbecue Sauce Cookbook",
by Jim Auchmutey and Susan Puckett.