- Great if you like cheese cake
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN
Serves/Makes:13 x 9 inch pan
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg, separated
- Spread 1 package rolls in a greased 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla until it is smooth.
- Spread mixture over rolls.
- Spread 2nd package of the rolls on top.
- Spread top with the egg whites. (You may not need all of it)
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.